26 June 2010

A Nod to Milk Products .... Part III

There is a reason for me posting this 'nod' on three different days ... it was about the idea that I must have biscotti with this dulce de leche treat. The ice cream needed to 'cure' in the freezer for a day too. So, we have finally assembled my 'grand scheme' ... and it was worth the wait! If this were in competition, I really think it would score big. But it's not ... it's just a quart of ice cold heaven for Silent Bob and I to parcel out over the next day or two. You'll have to make your own!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh yum! It looks amazing! I want to stick my face directly in the bowl hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. How about the recipe for the biscotti? Believe it or not I make biscotti for the dog (chicken liver) but I don't have a good recipe for the human variety. I must say, the savory chicken liver biscotti is a big hit with Lady Doodle's friends at Christmas. I'll have to ask nicely and see if she will send a bag to Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Doggy biscotti! What a great idea! My, recipe, was posted earlier in the spring. I think. Look for it in the labels ... cookies, perhaps? It has white chocolate chips and slivered almonds ... is a nice crunchy dunking biscotti. Great with strong coffee ... and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be accepted. Please be aware that due to spamming concerns, I must be able to track back. Use your Google account ID to comment.